Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fruition of Blogging

Those of you who have been following my blog faithfully will have noticed the recent surge in the frequency of my posts. I also wonder what's wrong with me. Perhaps it is the fruition of the commitment i made to blogging back then. Talk about fruition, I guess now is an appropriate time for me to review my blogging experience and see what fruits this experience has brought...

1. I can express more easily, freely and boldly in writing.
2. I can focus on a certain thought for a longer duration.
3. I think about issues all the time.
4. My English vocabulary has significantly expanded.
5. My thoughts on many issues are crystallized.

Thanks to blogging. A modern spiritual discipline indeed. Lastly, thanks to you faithful readers who are my ever source of encouragement to persevere in blogging.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Leong said...

2 posts within 2 hours time frame, and you last posted at 3am? A true discipline indeed.

5:24 pm  
Blogger Kar Yong said...

wah...impressed...but dont turn up late for pastoral group ok, in case you need to spend some hours blogging into early hours tonight... :-) Keep it up anyway...

9:33 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

Oops, now you know why I cannot wake up. Don't worry, I will be there tomorrow.

11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home