Monday, November 20, 2006

A Disciple's Journal - Introduction

It has been such a long while since I last blog. I better resume my blogging before laziness manages to overwhelm me completely.

Currently, I am spending my daily time of solitude to medidate upon the Gospels, imaging myself as one of the disciples that was following Jesus during that time, capturing the thoughts and feelings that I might have while following and living with Jesus.

Thus, I will be starting a series call "A Disciple's Journal" to write down my thoughts and reflections from the viewpoint of a disciple that was following Jesus during that time. I hope that this reflective exercise will help me to understand better what it means to be a disciple of Christ, and ultimately, an imitator of Christ.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting in anticipation to read your thoughts on this.

2:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be interested in reading what being in a disciple state of mind compels you to write!

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home