Monday, January 08, 2007

To My Dearest Sister

Just as the world has moved into a new year, today marks the beginning of a new year in your life. And as I wish you "Happy Birthday", I will also like to say a big "Thank you" to you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for:
- being responsible of choosing and paying for most of my clothing, lest I run out of clothes to wear;
- never forgetting to buy presents for me whenever you go on an oversea or outstation trip;
- providing me with financial relief when my personal treasury reaches the danger level;
- being the program planner of the family, always knowing where to bring us for delicious food and good traveling spots;
- giving me support, advices, encouragements (sometimes warnings *cheeky grin*) whenever I need them;
- and, so much more...

Lastly, I really thank God for creating you and placing you in this family. You have been (and will always be) a dear sister who is close to my heart.

Jie, happy birthday and I love you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Niel.. Tears welling up.. You've been such a wonderful brother to me,
a playmate since young - all the cycling at the backyard, table tennis sessions, playing and fighting, studying together...

helpmate - helping me with many things, giving me ideas for cell groups, leading the youths, worship team, prayers...

confidante - listening to all my complaints and woes, sharing all my joy and laughter...

great brother and friend - able to correct me when i am wrong, teach me new things, chauffeuring me around, ensuring my safety...

Thanks for trusting in me, trusting my taste in buying your clothes, =P trusting in me to listen to some advices...

Thanks for being my one and only awesome brother, sharing the very big part of my life, and i would not give up anything to exchange all that.

Thanks for everything Niel! I love you.

12:01 am  
Blogger Dan said...

Wah, Your thanklist is even longer than mine. Haha. In this new year, may God grant you the desire to become more and more like him. :) See you soon.

12:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, that's a lot of mush... enough to last me a whole decade. :p

To the birthday girl, a belated happy birthday!

2:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home