Thursday, December 13, 2007

Narrow Path

Honestly, no one ever told me that this narrow path was that narrow. The further I tread this path, the more I come to realise the cost of following Christ.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer says, "When Christ calls a man, he bids him come and die." That is the cost of following Christ: you, your life, your everything.

I tried. I failed. I try again. It is tough. Christ, grant me strength to follow you.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the God of peace, who through the blood of eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

(Hebrews 13:20-21)

I have faith in u, bro. U can overcome it. I'm sure because God who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. :)

1:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home