Friday, October 26, 2007

Cloud Viewing

When I was a small (in terms of age, not size...OK, size as well) boy, I loved to stare through and out of the car window to observe the clouds in the sky (of course clouds are in the sky, where else!?). I would use my imagination to see the clouds as different objects. Sometimes, I would see dinosaurs, sometimes an old man with a sad face, sometimes a herd of sheep etc.

It was always fun to do so. Sky is the limit as you could 'make' anything out of the clouds.

Few days ago, I unintentionally revived this ancient tradition. Boy, it was still as enjoyable as ever.

I am going to do this more often. So next time if you happen to sit in the same car with me and you see me (as a passenger) looking out quietly and intently, you know that I am doing my cloudy meditation.

Thank God for clouds, they make my day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's strange. I spent half my teenage life admiring cloud formations every morning at 7 am. And one of my favourite songs was entitled "Clouds", sung by David Gates... a bit archaic lah.

Now we know we have something in common.

1:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home